Yury’s Anything Casserole
- Any easy grain or starch, such as couscous
- Any frozen veggies you have on hand, such as corn, green beans, broccoli, etc.
- Any protein you have on hand, such as lean sausage
- Any hard cheese
- An egg (optional), to bind everything together
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Spread out the grain in a casserole dish.
Follow with the veggies.
Cut up the protein and dot it around the casserole.
If you have (and can spare) an egg, crack in inside the dish and spread it around everything with your hands.
Sprinkle some cheese on top.
Bake in the oven until cooked and warm – it’s a complete meal in one dish!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (93 Votes)
- Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (100 Votes)
- Easy Fried Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Bell Peppers 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Hot Tamale Soup 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- steak and onions 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- BBQ Ribs 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!