cold days hotdish
common ingredients and i was looking to add a twist to an all american style dish.
- 1lb hamburger
- 1 box mac & cheese( kraft)
- 1 can rotel tomatoes (original)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
boil noodles and brown hamburger.
strain off all water and grease and mix the two together in large skillet or pan.
Add 1/2 stick butter,sauce mix,1/2 cup milk 2%,8oz can rotel tomatoes and stir.
place back on med heat and cook to desired heat and serve.
serve with french bread or garlic bread or dip with tortilla chips.Or both.
you can make spicier by adding a hotter version of rotel tomatoes.There is room for creativity on this dish to make to your individual liking.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut... 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- SummerAde 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Enchiladas 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- taco biscuits 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Nacho Cheese Dip 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.