Tater Tot Hotdish
- 1 pkg. tator tots
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can peas
- 1 lb. hamburger
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
Brown your hamburger, drain and rinse. Mix hamburger, veggies, soup and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
Put mixture into a 9x13 greased baking dish. Place tator tots on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- cold days hotdish 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Best Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Wife's Specialty Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moms favorite Meat Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bread and Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Taco Cup Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Martha's Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!