Martha's Potato Salad
Yummy creamy salad.
- 5 lbs. potatoes cleaned peeled and quartered 3 large onions 1 dozen eggs hard boiled cut into slices 1 Tbsp. pickle juice 1 Tbsp. sweet relish 1-2 cups mayo 1/2 cup mustard
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil quartered potatoes till soft. Drain. Let cool.
Slice and chop onions and add to potatoes.
Add rest of ingredients to the potatoes and onions and mix well.
Refrigerate 2-4 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!