Hot Meat Dip
- 1 pound hamburger browned and drained
- 1 pound sausage (hot or mild) browned and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar of salsa (hot medium or mild)
- 1 big box Velvetta cheese
- 1 bag of Scoops corn chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown and crumble the hamburger and sausage, drain and set aside. In a 6qt crock pot add soup, salsa and cheese. Turn crock pot on high until cheese is melted. Stir in meat mixture and cut crock pot to low. Serve with Scoops corn chips.
Can be doubled or tripled.
You may use any cheese you like
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture