5 things you MUST DO before going grocery shopping!!
5 tips for stress free grocery shopping!!
Open your fridge and think creatively
To cut down on waste, open your fridge AND freezer to see what you can use. You might feel like you have an eclectic mix of food, but you might be able to find a recipe that works. For example, you may just have some anchovies, a piece of parmesan cheese and bread that's hardening. It might seem random at first, but turns out that you already have most of the ingredients for a Caesar salad. You just need to buy chicken and lettuce!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.