- 2 bars Cream Cheese
- 500 ml Sour cram
- 642 ml Salsa
- 1/2 cup thin sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cream together the cream cheese & Sour cream
Spread onto bottom of 9 x 13" pan
add a layer of salsa then lettuce then tomatoes & finally cheddar cheese on top
serve with tortilla chips
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.