- 1-BagCarrots 6-Lg. pottatos 1-sm. onion 1- Lg. Roast 1tsp.parsley 1tsp.Basil 1tsp.oregano 1tsp.Italian Seasoning 6-8 Beef Boullon 1Tbsp. fresh chopped garlic 1tsp. thyme 1tbsp.oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Brown Roast in 1-Tbsp. oil on all sides in skillet.Then add to a turkey pan.
Peel potato's,onion, and carrots then slice to cook and add to turkey pan.Add all other ingredients.
Cover with water add lid.Bake 350 for about 4hrs.
Roast is done when you can pull meat apart with a fork easily and potato's poke easily.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!