- 1 Large beef roast
- 1 onion
- 4-5 carrots
- 4-5 potatoes
- seasoning to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 300mins
Cost Average budget
Place roast, chopped onions, carrots, and potatoes in crock pot. Season to taste.
Fill remaining space with water.
Turn crock pot on low for 4-5 hours.
You'll also love
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4/5 (263 Votes)
- Sloppy joe grilled cheese 2.6/5 (352 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (219 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.