Paleo Taco Soup
This flavorful and easy taco soup is 100% Paleo. After you chop the veggies and brown the ground beef, the slow cooker does the rest of the work for you!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 red onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 4 ounce can of fire roasted green chilles
- 4 diced medium tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Cost Average budget
In a big pan, cook the ground beef until browned all over.
Once the meat is cooked, drain excess fat and add to the crockpot.
Add all the remaining ingredients, and cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Fresh diced jalapeno, avocado and cilantro make great toppings for this soup.
You can substitute canned tomatoes in this recipe if you don't have fresh tomatoes on hand.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Hamburger caserole 4.9/5 (56 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Stuffed Green Peppers 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (168 Votes)
- 15 Bean Soup 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Delicious Baked Cod 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Austrian Potato Soup with chives 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.