Immune Boosting Turmeric Tea
Fight off the viruses with this Immune Boosting Turmeric Tea! Freshly brewed cup of turmeric tea will help you stay healthy during cold winter months.
- 2 cups Water
- 1 thumb size Turmeric Root
- 1 thumb size Ginger Root
- 1 Orange
- 2-3 Fresh Mint Sprigs
- A Pinch of Black Pepper
- per cup
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Start off with boiling the water.
Wash turmeric, ginger, orange and mint. Peel and thinly slice turmeric and ginger. Slice half of the orange.
Divide all these ingredients in 2 cups/mugs and pour boiling water over. Add a pinch of black pepper and a squeeze of orange juice (optional).
Let it steep for 10-15 minutes before drinking.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1144 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (296 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (200 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (178 Votes)
- Rabbit stew 4.7/5 (83 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.