Sugar-free - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sugar-free recipes
Sugar-Free Banana Teething Biscuits
These baked-twice biscuits use unsweetened pureed apple instead of sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce or apple puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 1/2 bananas)
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
Sugar-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Cut up rhubarb and add everything together
- 7 c. rhubarb
- 1 can lite strawberry pie filling
- 4 c. Endulzante sweetener
- 1 pkg. sugar free strawberry jello