Sugar-free - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Sugar-free recipes
Sugar-Free Banana Teething Biscuits
These baked-twice biscuits use unsweetened pureed apple instead of sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce or apple puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 1/2 bananas)
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
Sugar-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Cut up rhubarb and add everything together
- 7 c. rhubarb
- 1 can lite strawberry pie filling
- 4 c. Endulzante sweetener
- 1 pkg. sugar free strawberry jello