Sugar-free - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Sugar-free recipes
Sugar-Free Banana Teething Biscuits
These baked-twice biscuits use unsweetened pureed apple instead of sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce or apple puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 1/2 bananas)
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
Sugar-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Cut up rhubarb and add everything together
- 7 c. rhubarb
- 1 can lite strawberry pie filling
- 4 c. Endulzante sweetener
- 1 pkg. sugar free strawberry jello