Our best recipes with dairy - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Dairy recipes
Drinks- Iced Cappuccino
Mix first 3 ingredients together to make a syrup, put into blender
- can be made with regular coffee or decaf:
- 2 oz. boiling water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute Equal)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup 15% cream. (or chocolate milk...or regular milk)
16 Crazy Milkshakes That Defy Gravity
Freakshakes are taking the world by storm so we've compiled a list of the 16 coolest places around the globe so you can get your freak on!
Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake
By flo et mimolette
Preheat oven to 350 °. In a food processor, chop the walnuts into a fine powder
- 3 eggs
- generous 1/3 cup of sugar (brown sugar)
- 2-3 oz of walnuts
- 2 1/2 tbs chestnut honey
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of flour
Kitchen HACK: Make Whipped Cream without a Whisk or Beater
Ever needed to make whipped cream at home, but not had a whisk or a beater at your disposal? Here's how to do it using a simple, everyday household item!
Sweet cottage Cheese
This is a high protein low fat snack
- 1/2c non fat cottage cheese
- 1/8c raisins
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (I use agave syrup)
- 1-3 Tbs water
Homemade Alfredo Sauce
In medium saucepan, melt butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (cut up into small pieces)
- 1 cup half & half (or cream)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. garlic powder (optional)
- pepper to taste
Alarming Number of Americans Don't Know Where Chocolate Milk Comes From
No, it doesn't come from brown cows.
scoop ice cream into a tall glass or blender
- 3-4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz orange juice
Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
daddys hot cocoa
Add all ingredients to pot and heat
- Teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups milk
- third cup water
- quarter cup cocoa
- half cup sugar
Dairy Queen Ice Cream
Soak gelatin in cold milk
- 2 envelopes (1 tbsp.) plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 - 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 6 eggs
- well beaten
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla or butter pecan pudding mix
- 4 cup milk