Chestnut recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!
Top rated Chestnut recipes
Sautéed Chestnuts, Onions, and Bacon
It’s a mix of chestnuts and large pearl onions sautéed in—what else? the fat of the year, if not the c...
- 1 In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the fat has rendered and the meaty bits start to crisp, about 12 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, fill a bowl with ice and water and set aside. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Drop in the onions and blanch for 30 seconds. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon and plop them into the ice water. To peel the onions, snip off the tip and remove the papery outer layers. Set aside the onions.
- 3 Raise the heat under the skillet to medium, plonk in the onions, and sauté in the bacon fat, stirring occasionally, until spotted with brown and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the chestnuts, cooked bacon, and honey and toss to warm through, being careful not to break the nuts--they're fragile. Season with salt and plenty of pepper and then scoop into a decorate bowl. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Just stuff it! 15 creative Thanksgiving stuffing ideas
By Pascale Weeks
Quit using prepared packaged foods for Thanksgiving. Here are 15 CREATIVE stuffing ideas for your juicy turkey feast this year!
By Gadio El Hadji
To prepare the chestnuts, cut through the bark and then steam for about 20 minutes
- 7 oz of fresh chestnuts
- generous 2 cups chicken broth liters
- salt Pepper
- scant 1 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
36 stuffings that will take your burger from mediocre to mind-blowing
Inside-burgers that are on point
Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake
By flo et mimolette
Preheat oven to 350 °. In a food processor, chop the walnuts into a fine powder
- 3 eggs
- generous 1/3 cup of sugar (brown sugar)
- 2-3 oz of walnuts
- 2 1/2 tbs chestnut honey
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of flour
Mushrooms, Chestnuts and Duck Pie
By Elisah du blog Aux plaisirs Culin'air de Marie
Preheat oven to 400 ° F In a skillet, melt butter and add the chopped shallots, then once they are translucent ...
- 2 puff pastries
- 3-4 oz (about 1 cup chopped) oyster mushrooms
- 3-4 oz (about 1 cup chopped) Puff ball mushrooms
- 3-4 oz (about 1 cup chopped) button mushrooms
- 4 shallots
- 2 carrots
- 8 oz of duck
- 1 pat of butter
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 bunch parsley
- 10 chestnuts
- 2 teaspoons veal stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
How To Roast The Juicest Pork Tenderloin Ever
By Nadia - Paprikas
Want to get your roasted pork tenderloin game on point? The trick is to sear it first. Follow our easy step-by-step recipe.
Cream of Autumn Soup
Chop the shallot and onion
- 12 oz peeled chestnuts
- 12 oz pumpkin
- 12 oz carrots
- 1 shallot
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 teaspoon curry
- chicken bouillon cube
Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
Wrap bacon around water chestnuts and secure with a toothpick
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!