Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wrap bacon around water chestnuts and secure with a toothpick. Place on a wire rack on top of a cookie sheet.
Bake in a 400F oven for approx. 20 mins or until bacon is crispy.
In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally until comes to a light boil.
Once water chestnuts are out of the oven, toss in sauce and serve immediately.
Cut bacon slices in half or thirds before wrapping it around water chestnuts.
You'll also love
- Cream of Autumn Soup 3.3/5 (181 Votes)
- Chestnut Soup 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Salmon Stuffing Rolls 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Dip 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Quail 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Comforting Potato Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked bacon wrapped water chestnuts 2.5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!