Savoury Soup Muffins
- 1 pouch Lipton 7 veggie soup and recipe mix, 3 1/2 cups of bisquick, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine bisquick and soup mix in bowl and mix well. Beat eggs with milk in another dish. Pour this into dry mixture just until moistened. Fill 12 large greased muffin tins until 1/2 full. Dust lightly with paprika if you choose.
Bake at 375 degrees f. for 20-25 minutes until firm to touch.
These are great to serve with soup.
You'll also love
- Mommy's Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- FRIED WONTON 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- M & M- love of the life chocolate... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- taco biscuits 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Multiple Choice 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ M&M Mufffins 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!