25 crazy things to do with a muffin tin
Here are 25 creative ways to take your muffin tin to the next level!
1/25 View slideshow
Instead of buying individual pie molds, use your muffin tin to bake them in!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Zebra Muffins
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees