25 crazy things to do with a muffin tin
Here are 25 creative ways to take your muffin tin to the next level!
1/25 View slideshow
Instead of buying individual pie molds, use your muffin tin to bake them in!
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... 10 gourmet seasoned salts and spice...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Zebra Muffins
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees