Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (9-13-13 UPDATE: I have recently begun baking these at 350 degrees instead). Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
2. Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
At this point in the process, I decided to actually separate my batter into two different bowls. I added dark chocolate chips to one and walnuts to the other. Basically, kid muffins and mommy muffins.
4. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Banana Seed Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)