Pecan & Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
Feel full with these tasty on the go breakfast muffins the kids would love.
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chps
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 19mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
4. Add the pecans and chocolate chips into the batter
5. Spray the pan and pour the batter inside the muffin tins.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
7. Take them out and remove them and put them on a cooling rack.