Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 pkg Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 19mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into muffin pan or paper cups.
Bake cupcakes for 19-22 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
Cool completely before frosting.
Frost cupcakes after cooling completely. Enjoy!
Frost with one or two tablespoons of either Cream Cheese Frosting or Buttercream Frosting.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Black Bottoms 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Soaked Steel Cut Oat Muffins 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- baby apple sauce 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheese Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Velvet Puppy Chow 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe