- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbl Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1/8 tsp Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all Top ingredients, mix well. Stir in 1 Pkg of Mini Chocolate Chips. Set aside.
Bottom: Sift flour, cocoa, salt, sugar and baking soda. Add water, vinegar, oil and vanilla.
Line mini muffin baking pan with mini liners. Fill each liner with 1 tsp of bottom (Cocoa mixture). Fill each liner with 1 tsp of top (Cream mixture).
Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Let cool.
Use Mini Muffin Baking Tin and Mini Liner Papers. Can use Large Muffin Tin and Large Liner Papers, but fill 1/4 way full with bottom (Cocoa mixture) and 1/4 way full with top (Cream mixture). Bake 25-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1449 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1143 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (948 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.3/5 (380 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (216 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!