- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese + 2 tbs
- 1 stick unsalted butter - cold
- 1/2 cup milk (not skim)
- 2 tbs course salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 400. In large bowl, combine flour, salt and cheese. Cut in butter using pastry blender or 2 knives. Mixture should be crumbly with no large butter chunks. Stir in milk to make a mixture that holds together but is not sticky.
Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1 minute. Add flour 1 tsp at a time if dough is sticky.
Divide dough into 3 equal portions. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Roll out 1 section of dough to 1/8 inch thickness on foil or parchment paper. Use flour to keep dough from sticking to rolling pin. Score lines on crackers about 1 inch x 1 inch. Lay cracker laden parchment paper or foil on cookies sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp and lightly browned.
Cool completely and break along score line. Store in plastic bag or other airtight container.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.6/5 (150 Votes)
- Pannekoek 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Nan's Famous Pudding Dessert 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- popcorn garlic 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe