- 3 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 2 egs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine mashed potatoes, eggs and cheese in large bowl; mix well with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into logs about 3 inches long and 2 inches wide.
Pour 1/4 inch oil into large skillet; add a few croquettes. Saute until browned on the bottom; turn and brown on other side. Drain on paper towel; keep warm while sauteing remaining croquettes.
You'll also love
- Cucumber Cooler Salad 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- goat cheese pastry 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggs 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Graw S's turkey chili casseroles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Fruit Ambrosia 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Risotto with pumpkin and parmesan... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Forgotten Stew 4/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!