Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +)
Colorful purée !
Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +). Discover our recipe.
- 1 Parsnip
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the potatoes, carrots and parsnip, then cut into cubes.
Add all ingredients into the steamer.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to achieve a smoother texture.
Once cooked place in a blender and mix until a smooth puree.
Use the best organic ingredients.
Add some little points of beets puree for decoration. Your baby will love it!
You'll also love
- Gone bananas for gold 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baby Food : Blueberry and... 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Austrian Potato Soup with chives 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Indian Carrot Salad 3.1/5 (216 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Pea Puree 3.1/5 (147 Votes)
- Hamburger Pie 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!