Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +)
Colorful purée !
Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +). Discover our recipe.
- 1 Parsnip
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the potatoes, carrots and parsnip, then cut into cubes.
Add all ingredients into the steamer.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to achieve a smoother texture.
Once cooked place in a blender and mix until a smooth puree.
Use the best organic ingredients.
Add some little points of beets puree for decoration. Your baby will love it!
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Baby Food : Blueberry and... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!