Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +)
Colorful purée !
Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip Purée (9 months +). Discover our recipe.
- 1 Parsnip
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the potatoes, carrots and parsnip, then cut into cubes.
Add all ingredients into the steamer.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Add a tablespoon of olive oil to achieve a smoother texture.
Once cooked place in a blender and mix until a smooth puree.
Use the best organic ingredients.
Add some little points of beets puree for decoration. Your baby will love it!
You'll also love
- Gone bananas for gold 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken and Beet Puree 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!