Garlic Parsley Potatoes
Garlic Parsley Potatoes. Discover our recipe.
- 5 Lb Bag of potatoes
- 2 Sticks of margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder
- Minced Garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and dice potatoes.
In 2 baking dishes put potatoes, put 1 stick of margarine in each.
add, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and minced garlic to taste.
Cover and bake on 425° for at least 1 hour, covered stirring every 20 mins.
Uncover and cook till browned and done.
You'll also love
- Creamed Spinach n 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- potato croquettes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Simple Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Eggs with Tripe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!