Garlic Parsley Potatoes
Garlic Parsley Potatoes. Discover our recipe.
- 5 Lb Bag of potatoes
- 2 Sticks of margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder
- Minced Garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and dice potatoes.
In 2 baking dishes put potatoes, put 1 stick of margarine in each.
add, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and minced garlic to taste.
Cover and bake on 425° for at least 1 hour, covered stirring every 20 mins.
Uncover and cook till browned and done.
You'll also love
- Potato Soufflée 3.2/5 (137 Votes)
- Beet, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- MUSHROOM PASTRIES 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Garlic Olive Oil Pasta 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Risotto with mushrooms 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!