Creamed Spinach n
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 package of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in skillet, cook minced garlic in the butter for 1 minute, be careful not to scald garlic, it will turn bitter.
Add onions, and cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are clear and tender.
Sprinkle flour over onions and stir well.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper.
Continue to simmer until spinach is cooked.
Stir in sour cream, and cook another 3 minutes.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.1/5 (270 Votes)
- Simple Roasted Squash Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Soup 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Easy Yorkshire Puddings 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe