Yellow Squash Soup
- Yellow Squash
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash squash and boil for 45 minutes
Remove from boiling water and immediately puree squash
Garnish with parsley and serve
You'll also love
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Portobello, Bell Pepper... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Dehydrator dried Apples & Cinnamon 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy of Butternut Soup 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Lamb Stew 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!