3 minute cupcakes
The easiest cupcakes alive!! And the yummiest!!
Bring on the frosting!!
- 3 eggs
- 125g margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350•
Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
Mix all ingredients and beat for 3 minutes
Bake at 350• until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Apple Knobby Cake (Mrs. Cheney's... 3.1/5 (145 Votes)
- Sweet Row Bread – with 65°C... 4/5 (111 Votes)
- Minute Chicken tagine 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Baked Chiken Quesadillias 3.4/5 (164 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.