The best recipes for easy cupcakes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cupcake recipes for kids, how to make plain cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes, red velvet cupcake recipes, chocolate cupcakes recipe, brownie, Holiday Baking Competition
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Easy cupcakes recipes
3 minute cupcakes
The easiest cupcakes alive!! And the yummiest!! Bring on the frosting!!
- 3 eggs
- 125g margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp baking powder
Nutella MANIA: Make the most of your jar with these 25 recipes
By Pascale Weeks
Put the spoon down, and step away from the Nutella jar. You can do so much more with it than that. Here are 25 ideas to inspire you!
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 - 15 ounce can of pumpkin purée
- 1 - box chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 can of water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
Never wreck another cake again: 25 ingredient swaps you can make in a bind
Need to satisfy your chocolate cake fetish but missing a key ingredient? Don't panic! These 25 baking swaps are here to save the day!
Make the cupcake mix as per instructions
- Your favorite basic cupcake recipe or boxed mix
Nana's Brownie Cupcakes
Brownies baked in cupcake pans
- 1 box of brownie mix any kind as long as it makes a 9" x 13" inch pan.
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- cupcake papers (your choice on whether you want to do mini or regular size)
- cupcake pans
- Preheat oven to 350*
10 easy foods you can make with your kids
Introduce your LITTLE GOURMANDS to the pleasure of cooking. Here are 10 delicious child-proof recipes that you will love making together!
Impossible Pumpkin Pie CupCakes
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda