15 Ready-Made Meals That Are Actually Good For You
Pre-prepared meals don't have the best reputation when it comes to your health. Too often, they contain ridiculous amounts of sodium. Sometimes, they just don't taste good at all. But what if you didn't have to sacrifice your health for the convenience of a ready-to-eat meal? Here are 20 healthy ready meals that are actually good for you:
© Carissa Miss
Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Lemongrass Salmon
This nutritious option comes from Lean Cuisine's Honestly Good frozen food line, which uses quality ingredients and no preservatives! At 320 calories per serving, the Lemongrass Salmon is diet-friendly. High in Vitamins A and C, it tastes so good you'll forget that you're eating healthy!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.