Yellow squash recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Yellow squash recipes
Yellow Squash Soup
Wash squash and boil for 45 minutes
- Yellow Squash
Yellow squash pie
Squash in a pie
- 1/2 cup grated yellow squash
- 1 tblesp cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups can milk