Our best easy squash - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy squash recipes
Wash and cut squash lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices
Cooking for Your Baby - An interview with new mom, Alba Davalos
New mom, Alba Davalos, shares her journey on becoming a babyfood making expert, her favorite recipes, and tips to feeding picky eaters.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Kale and Shiitakes
By nrlowell, The Chef's Last Diet - exploring a healthy love of food
A simple to prepare side that tastes as elegant as it looks
- This is not a recipe where exact amounts are critical
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- 1 Lb Orange Winter Squash such as Butternut or Acorn peeled* and cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Bunch Kale stems removed and torn into pieces
- 1/2 Lb Shiitake Mushrooms stems removed and cut into 1/4" strips
- 3 TBL Olive Oil
- 1 TBL Kosher Salt
- 1-2 Tsp Cumin (depending on your personal taste)
- 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- *It is not necessary to peel acorn squash
- you can eat the peel
Sample Baby Menus
Sample menus for babies aged between 6 months and 1 year
Summer Squash Frittata
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is a healthy frittata that I made using yellow summer squash, zucchini, onion and tomato
- 266 g Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions
- 1 cup Plum Tomato
- 184 g Yellow Squash- 100g
- 1 tbsp Organic Sunflower Oil
- 3 cups 100% Egg Whites
- 1 cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzerella
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Mix
Creamy of Butternut Soup
1) Wash and peel the squash (remember that the skin is pretty tough, better use a good paring knife than a potato p...
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 onions
- 1 dash of cream to each plate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (halved)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg and turmeric