Butternut soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!
Top rated Butternut soup recipes
Simple Roasted Squash Soup
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
This soup needs no garnish or side
- 1 large Butternut Squash (halved lengthwise & seeded)
- 1 medium Acorn Squash
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup cream or half & half
- 1 leek (1/4 cup chopped)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
Creamy of Butternut Soup
1) Wash and peel the squash (remember that the skin is pretty tough, better use a good paring knife than a potato p...
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 onions
- 1 dash of cream to each plate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (halved)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg and turmeric
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Preheat over to 350 degrees
- 6 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 4 Tablespoons Margarine
- 6 Cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried majoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
Separately cook, 4 pieces chicken fillet with salt, pepper, ginger garlic, green chillies, little black p...
- 1 med butternut
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions.
- Boil until well cooked and liquidize.
Butternut Squash Soup with Winter Pesto Flatbread
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
Sweet and nutty, but not like an affable relative, butternut squash soup recipe is sure to please when paired with ...
- 2½ pound butternut squash
- 1 carrot
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf