Butternut soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Butternut soup recipes
Simple Roasted Squash Soup
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
This soup needs no garnish or side
- 1 large Butternut Squash (halved lengthwise & seeded)
- 1 medium Acorn Squash
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup cream or half & half
- 1 leek (1/4 cup chopped)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
Creamy of Butternut Soup
1) Wash and peel the squash (remember that the skin is pretty tough, better use a good paring knife than a potato p...
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 onions
- 1 dash of cream to each plate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (halved)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg and turmeric
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Preheat over to 350 degrees
- 6 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 4 Tablespoons Margarine
- 6 Cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried majoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
Separately cook, 4 pieces chicken fillet with salt, pepper, ginger garlic, green chillies, little black p...
- 1 med butternut
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions.
- Boil until well cooked and liquidize.
Butternut Squash Soup with Winter Pesto Flatbread
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
Sweet and nutty, but not like an affable relative, butternut squash soup recipe is sure to please when paired with ...
- 2½ pound butternut squash
- 1 carrot
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf