Butternut soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Butternut soup recipes
Simple Roasted Squash Soup
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
This soup needs no garnish or side
- 1 large Butternut Squash (halved lengthwise & seeded)
- 1 medium Acorn Squash
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup cream or half & half
- 1 leek (1/4 cup chopped)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
Creamy of Butternut Soup
1) Wash and peel the squash (remember that the skin is pretty tough, better use a good paring knife than a potato p...
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 onions
- 1 dash of cream to each plate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (halved)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg and turmeric
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Preheat over to 350 degrees
- 6 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 4 Tablespoons Margarine
- 6 Cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried majoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
Separately cook, 4 pieces chicken fillet with salt, pepper, ginger garlic, green chillies, little black p...
- 1 med butternut,
- 2 potatoes,
- 2 onions.
- Boil until well cooked and liquidize.
Butternut Squash Soup with Winter Pesto Flatbread
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
Sweet and nutty, but not like an affable relative, butternut squash soup recipe is sure to please when paired with ...
- 2½ pound butternut squash
- 1 carrot
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf