- 1 med butternut,
- 2 potatoes,
- 2 onions.
- Boil until well cooked and liquidize.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
4 pieces chicken fillet with
little black pepper
and dried parsley.
Wen done add chicken to soup,
1/2 - 1 tin sweetcorn
2 tsp aromat,
1/2 tsp paprika,
1/2 tsp garlic flakes,
1/4 tsp lemon pepper,
1 cup fresh cream.
Mix packet soup, minestrone or white onion, with cold water.
Add to soup.
Taste for salt and pepper.
Before serving sprinkle
feta cheese and spring onions to garnish
You'll also love
- Turkey meatloaf with hulled barley... 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Dip 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Barley Soup 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mama's Cranberry Sauce 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chipotle Potato Salad 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Tartiflette Quiche 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.