Easy Baked Pesto Chicken
This dish is very versatile. You can add any spice you like to the mayonnaise. The mayonnaise keeps the chicken moist and the flavors are absorbed by the meat.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pesto
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the pesto or what ever spice you like into the mayonnaise.
Coat the chicken breasts all over with the mayonnaise mixture.
Bake at 350 F on tin foil for easy clean-up in a pan. Bake until done. If you poke it with a fork, clear juice should come out. If it is pinkish you need to cook it longer.
This is great using curry spices, greek spices or even a sage mixture.
You'll also love
- Singapoerean Rice 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lazy Man's Stew 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Dulce de leche PastaFrola 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Grandma Marie's Baked Chicken in... 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut... 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Enchiladas 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.