Cheesy Chicken Dip
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 14 1/2oz. can diced tomatoes with chilies (undrained)
- 1 pkg. chili seasoning mix
- 2 cans hominy drained (can use kidney beans)
- 1 can 15oz tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded chedder cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 540mins
Cost Average budget
Place chicken in slow cooker. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings together in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Cook for 7-9 hours. Break up chicken and stir in beans and cheese. Cook 15 min more. Serve with chips.
Can use any variety of cheese. Top with sour cream
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.