Best enjoyed with gingersnaps
- 1 Cup whipped cream
- 1 pack vanilla instant pudding
- -or- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- pumpkin spices
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 6mins
Cost Average budget
Blend together, sweetened as desired (maple syrup is preferred)
You'll also love
- Almond and Pumpkin Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Frappucino 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Pear Honey 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Sharlotka (Apple Pie) 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Party-Ready Taco Salad Chip Dip 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Authentic Japanese Potstickers 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 2.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.