old fashioned flavor pumpkin pie
- 1 can pure pumpkin ( 28 oz.)
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Brown sugar
- 2/3 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp Ground Ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Combine Pumpkin,sugar and spices in a bowl.Then add well beaten eggs and milk.
Mix well and pour into unbaked pie shells.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Let cool for at least 3 to 4 hours.
Cook in the morning or the nday before so Pumpkin has a chance to cool and firm up
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!