PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL
Rate this recipe 4/5 (11 Votes)
- ½ cup Whole Grain Oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 packet sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp walnuts (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Microwave water and oatmeal for 2 minutes.
Stir in Almond Milk to give it a creamy texture.
Mix in pumpkin puree, sweetener, and stir it all up.
Top oatmeal with cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts.
You'll also love
- Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Echo’s Swiss Bread 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats! 4/5 (18 Votes)
- french toast 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- mexican pie 4/5 (21 Votes)
- (Moong Dal-Quinoa-Oats)... 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yellow squash pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe