PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL
- ½ cup Whole Grain Oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 packet sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp walnuts (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Microwave water and oatmeal for 2 minutes.
Stir in Almond Milk to give it a creamy texture.
Mix in pumpkin puree, sweetener, and stir it all up.
Top oatmeal with cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!