- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 7 tbsp butter
- 6 slices stale bread (about 4 inches thick)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, combine milk, sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and cold milk.
Soak the bread slices with this mixture and let soak for 15 minutes.
In a skillet, melt butter over low heat and arrange the slices of soaked bread.
Flip the bread slices and brown on each side.
Once the bread slices are golden brown, remove from heat, arrange on a plate and sprinkle with sugar.
You'll also love
- Apricot Diplomat 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sunday Morning Blueberry Muffins 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Cabbage and Potato Omelet 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy French Toast 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Lamb with mustard and thyme 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!