Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- 8 oz stale bread
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups milk
- 1 scant cup of sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare a bowl and put milk, 5 tablespoons sugar, a packet of vanilla sugar.
Cut bread into small pieces not too thick and soak in milk until they are completely impregnated.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Take the pieces of soaking bread and place in the bowl with the beaten eggs.
Cook the pieces of bread in a pan over low heat.
Drain on a paper towel and serve.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy French Toast 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Muffins 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe