- 8 oz stale bread
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups milk
- 1 scant cup of sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare a bowl and put milk, 5 tablespoons sugar, a packet of vanilla sugar.
Cut bread into small pieces not too thick and soak in milk until they are completely impregnated.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Take the pieces of soaking bread and place in the bowl with the beaten eggs.
Cook the pieces of bread in a pan over low heat.
Drain on a paper towel and serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Monkfish Terrine 3.4/5 (258 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?