Easy French Toast
- Margarine or oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Start with 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, cinnamon to taste, 2 tsp sugar. This is a good amount for 2 people. Add more if needed. Mix these ingredients in a bowl.
Heat a pan on medium high heat. Add some margarine or oil. Once it's hot, dip your bread into the mixture. Coat both sides. Place in your pan. Once one side is cooked, flip and cook the other side.
Serve with syrup, jam, fruit, and/or powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramelized Tomato with Sesame... 4/5 (69 Votes)
- eggs cheese toast 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Gram's Mac & Cheese 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Yummy Fast Apple Fritters 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Toasted Camembert and cornichons 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Egg in the Hole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?