- Stale bread/rolls
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2-3 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Tear bread. Mix ingredients in large bowl and add bread. Mix well and pour into greased pan. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Apricot Diplomat 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- french toast 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Kiev 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Special Lemon Meraigne Pie 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- NIGHT BEFORE FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef brisket 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Omelette with cherry tomatoes and... 3.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Yogurt Cake 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.