- boneless chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In the liquid butter add garlic, oregano, parsley, and the other seasonings and set aside.
Pound the chicken breasts and put a piece of cheese on it.
Roll chicken and dip in the liquid butter mixture.
Roll in crumbs.
Let sit for a few hours with seam side down and then bake it.
You'll also love
- Roasted Jerk Chicken and Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Hamburger & Cabbage Casserole 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Vicious 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ BUBBLING BROWN CHICKEN 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- White Sauce Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Grammy's Chicken Tori 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!