- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Skinless
- boneless chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
- 1 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- 3 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in skillet on high, heat chicken until brown.
Add vinegar, soy sauce, sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves. Add seasoning.
Reduce heat to low, cover 15 min.
Add green onion, simmer another 5 min.
Add cornstarch, water, stir.
Simmer until desired thickness.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (445 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with... 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.