- 3-4 chicken breasts, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1" ginger, grated
- 3 T. tomato paste
- 2 cups 10% cream
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- Bit of butter, optional.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Fry chicken, add onions and continue frying until chicken is no longer pink. Add ginger and garlic and fry a bit longer. Deglaze pan with water. Add tomato paste, spices and cream. Simmer 10-15 min. Add a bit of butter if you like. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Spinach Bacon Salad 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Milagai podi(variation) 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Dessert- Coconut & Sojee 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Potato Cream Cheese Gratin 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Mash 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Tikka Masala 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.