Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 12 oz skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 sandwich rolls, cut in half horizontally
- 12 dill pickle chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 23 minutes or until chicken is done and tender. Remove from heat, shred with 2 forks to measure 2 cups of meat.
Place 1/2 cup chicken on bottom half of each roll. Top each with 3 pickles and top half of roll.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Molasses Cookies 2.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Beef Burgundy 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Mulligan Stew 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Grammy's Chicken Tori 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken in a Biscuit 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon Clove Rump Roast 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.