Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Black pepper recipes
Silly Salt SeasoningYUM!Food Porn
Another variation of silly salt
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
These parmesan cheese straws are a cocktail's best friend
By Pascale Weeks
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for a super EASY to prepare munchy
Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 12 oz skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 sandwich rolls, cut in half horizontally
- 12 dill pickle chips
22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
Pan Seared Sea Scallops over Sun-dried Tomato and Black Pepper Cheddar Dixie Ice Cream (Grits)
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
Sometimes you have to shake things up a bit! This recipe substitutes scallops for the traditional shrimp in this re...
- 2 cups stone ground yellow grits
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 block grated black pepper cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar Sun-dried Tomatoes – drained and chopped
- 2 dozen Sea Scallops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt to taste