Recipes with black pepper - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: breadcrumbs, cloves
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Black pepper recipes
Silly Salt SeasoningYUM!Food Porn
Another variation of silly salt
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
These parmesan cheese straws are a cocktail's best friend
By Pascale Weeks
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for a super EASY to prepare munchy
30 227 shares
Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 12 oz skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 sandwich rolls, cut in half horizontally
- 12 dill pickle chips
22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
3 029 shares
Pan Seared Sea Scallops over Sun-dried Tomato and Black Pepper Cheddar Dixie Ice Cream (Grits)
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
Sometimes you have to shake things up a bit! This recipe substitutes scallops for the traditional shrimp in this re...
- 2 cups stone ground yellow grits
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 block grated black pepper cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar Sun-dried Tomatoes – drained and chopped
- 2 dozen Sea Scallops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt to taste
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!