Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Black pepper recipes
Silly Salt SeasoningYUM!Food Porn
Another variation of silly salt
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
These parmesan cheese straws are a cocktail's best friend
By Pascale Weeks
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for a super EASY to prepare munchy
Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 12 oz skinless
- boneless chicken thighs cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 sandwich rolls
- cut in half horizontally
- 12 dill pickle chips
22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
Pan Seared Sea Scallops over Sun-dried Tomato and Black Pepper Cheddar Dixie Ice Cream (Grits)
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
Sometimes you have to shake things up a bit! This recipe substitutes scallops for the traditional shrimp in this re...
- 2 cups stone ground yellow grits
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 block grated black pepper cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar Sun-dried Tomatoes – drained and chopped
- 2 dozen Sea Scallops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt to taste