White Sauce Chicken
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground celery seed
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 chicken breast tenders
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, lime juice, celery seed, garlic, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese.
Coat bottom of glass baking dish with cooking spray and lay chicken in pan. Coat chicken with sauce. Cover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. uncover and continue to bake at 350 for 15 more minute or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve with rice or pasta and steamed veggies.
You'll also love
- Barbacue Spare Ribs 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Beef brisket 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Tulowitzki 3.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Tikka Masala 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- PepperSteak 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Kauai Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe