Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Arrange chicken, skin side down in baking pan or casserole. Stir all ingredients together. Spoon half of mixture over chicken.
Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered for 25 min. Turn chicken over and add remaining mixture over chicken.
Cook another 15 min., or until meat near bone is no longer pink when slashed.
You'll also love
- Waterzoï Chicken 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Crab Cakes- Small Batchh 2 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pork and Black Bean Chili 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- chicken balls 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Classic Asian Lemon Chicken 4/5 (55 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe